Gluten, Nut, Egg & Dairy Free . Makes 16 mini-puddings
1 cup chia seeds (any colour)
2 cups unsweetened almond milk
2 medium bananas
2 tsp vanila extract
1/2 Tbsp cinnamon
1 cup blueberries
1 bunch mint leaves
1. Blend milk, banana, vanilla & cinnamon together (using an upright or stick blender).
2. Add chia seeds and stir well to combine.
3. Dish into a container with a lid.
4. Seal the lid and place in fridge to set overnight.
5. Dish into bowls.
6. Top with blueberries & a mint leaf to serve.